Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The BellaGemaNails Difference...

The art of BellaGemaNails 3D/4D/6D/7D/8D Extreme/Supreme is an elaborate and creative form of nail art expression. BellaGema is a technique I developed using various nail colors, charms, rhinestones, pearls and beads in order to make each fingernail resemble that of a charm from a bracelet.  It wasn't just a 3D kawaii style nail design that I wanted; I felt the need to create a 3D nail that looked like jewelry candy- a bright and delicious feast for the eyes! My designs do not involve the use of acrylic powders... just hand painting, designing and bejeweling.

Many women, including myself are drawn to the sparkle of any jewelry piece, so I have created a design technique that allows you to shine in any light. The tiers of design I create are carefully thought-out, very much like a puzzle. It all starts with nail lacquer, comes together with the charms, and the rest is history!

I get asked daily about my nails. Because, I too, am fully addicted to the jewelry candy of BellaGemaNails. I design for many others for daily wear, photo shoots, videos and red carpet events, the response they get is remarkable. They can't go anywhere that people are not fully intrigued by the detail involved. Designing is a labor of love; one that brings me tremendous joy- nothing like seeing faces light up and eyes widening at first glance.

BellaGemaNails 3D/4D/5D/6D Extreme/Supreme is not for everyone, it's for those that have a passion or appreciation for this unique style of art.     

Find me:
htpp://www.youtube.com/user/bellagemanails

No comments:

Post a Comment